[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Vol.22(7)

Happy Birthday to me!!! Today, 22nd of July, is very special, because it used to be the Leo zodiac; because I was brought up by dear Mom & Dad and have thus survived for 24 years; because I have a group of friends celebrating it with me^^ It was a tiring n boring evening as usual, before I was enlightened by the proof of Wilson's theorem presented by Minh, and then was even more enlightened by Being John Malkovich (1999), and eventually thrilled to death when the faint candle illumed the pitch-dark room, with the lovely song starting to resonate from all direction. The name related to Being John Malkovich is Charlie Kaufman, and I will come back to him next time.


From left: Kean Loon, Tien TJuen, Tzyh Haur, Mun Keat, Me, Marcel, Chang Chi, Minh, Yen Kheng, n lastly, ehm...don't really know her~~
A brief intro: KL is the BIG head here with BIG brain; TT loves kitties till death; TH is the satellite for free food 12-7; MK is a viral expert who likes to play with his MKB - Monkey King Bar; Marcel is a problem-solver as claimed by himself, who could also be a trouble-maker sometimes (no hard feeling huh?^^); CC is a werewolf in suit (trust me, he will admit it^^) and is of course the second 1st class honor in Physics besides KL; Minh is just another innocent freshie who is being brainwashed by us (though we din trick him into taking level 5000 Logics in his first year); and YK is as mysterious as the subjects of his interest, Black Hole & General Relativity.


Here is what I got for my birthday - a DVD video of MC's MSG Concert in 1995!!! Actually, I have already owned the VCD long time ago, but was thinking to collect the DVD rerelease quite awhile ago. It was really a surprising moment with strong emotion~~ BIG thanks to LKL for hunting it across the island^^ In fact, it is extremely difficult to pick a fave from all of MC's ballads that topped the Billboard Chart. So, I won't pick one, but I would like to mention that "Forever" is the most touching song performed by her in the MSG concert. The following video is a duet between MC and Luther Vandross - Endless Love, which was previously sung by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. I remember that during my days in secondary three, I used to lie on the bed after school, playing this song in tape again, again, n again, while thinking of a someone again, again, n again... Basically, just a time-wasting habit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to u!But...ur beach pants looks very weired @_@