I had actually gone to bed. With all the scenes and music still swirling in my head, I pulled myself together to post this recommendation. Isabella《伊莎贝拉》(2006) was a HK-made entry in the 56th Berlin Film Festival, and snatched (only) the Silver Bear for best film music. My experience with the film was unbelievable, in the sense that, it is made by a HK director, but not Mr Wong Kar Wai. Of course, no comparison should be made here with Mr Wong's films, as the master usually took a long period to ferment his pieces of art, and paid attention to microscopic details. Isabella is more direct, less-narrative, and obviously, easier to catch. Nonetheless, this work from Pang Ho-Cheung certainly breathed new variety into HK film industry. It is artsy enough, but able to convey the points in a conclusive way. It utilizes color (like Wong Kar Wai's), some ultra wide-angle, and the touch of Portuguese music with the Macau broken down backdrop, to set the mood and the story. I highly recommend it, and was quite frustrated by the VCD video quality. Initially, my intention was to watch Isabella Leung's (梁洛施) acting. To my surprise, the gem that I discovered was Chapman To (杜汶泽) instead. In fact, there are a few more beauties in cameo, and one of them is 焯匀. Trust me, you won't lose googling her images. Another cameo is Josie Ho (何超仪), who is acting herself as the daughter of Stanley Ho, the "King of Gambling" in Macau. So, take the chance to enjoy the show^^ I have also included here a damn hot make love scene between Rainie Yang and Isabella Leung in Spider Lilies^^ It's as hot as you can imagine!Thursday, November 8, 2007
Vol.11(2)
I had actually gone to bed. With all the scenes and music still swirling in my head, I pulled myself together to post this recommendation. Isabella《伊莎贝拉》(2006) was a HK-made entry in the 56th Berlin Film Festival, and snatched (only) the Silver Bear for best film music. My experience with the film was unbelievable, in the sense that, it is made by a HK director, but not Mr Wong Kar Wai. Of course, no comparison should be made here with Mr Wong's films, as the master usually took a long period to ferment his pieces of art, and paid attention to microscopic details. Isabella is more direct, less-narrative, and obviously, easier to catch. Nonetheless, this work from Pang Ho-Cheung certainly breathed new variety into HK film industry. It is artsy enough, but able to convey the points in a conclusive way. It utilizes color (like Wong Kar Wai's), some ultra wide-angle, and the touch of Portuguese music with the Macau broken down backdrop, to set the mood and the story. I highly recommend it, and was quite frustrated by the VCD video quality. Initially, my intention was to watch Isabella Leung's (梁洛施) acting. To my surprise, the gem that I discovered was Chapman To (杜汶泽) instead. In fact, there are a few more beauties in cameo, and one of them is 焯匀. Trust me, you won't lose googling her images. Another cameo is Josie Ho (何超仪), who is acting herself as the daughter of Stanley Ho, the "King of Gambling" in Macau. So, take the chance to enjoy the show^^ I have also included here a damn hot make love scene between Rainie Yang and Isabella Leung in Spider Lilies^^ It's as hot as you can imagine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![[ SIGN the PETITION ]](http://www.spca.org.my/petition/images/petition07.gif)
1 comment:
I was preparing my presentation tmw, but still pulled myself together to post this comment.Isabella,movie that I wanna watch long time ago,hardly found on BT.So,don't delete it and send to me next time ah. Hmm,director Pang is different compare to others HK director,u can search for his movie,some of them quite funny.
By the way,I've watched Spider Lilies.Erm...almost fall asleep >_< .Maybe it's the style of Taiwan's movie?
Post a Comment