As usual, I will showing some interesting pictures. There was one event called the "Malaysian Night" held by MSL (http://www.nusmsl.org) in the evening of 31st Oct. As explained by my fren Mun Keat, the originator of MSL, MSL is a "semi-official" student union run and joined by the Malaysian students studying in NUS (National University of Singapore). Someone told me that there would be hot girls dancing. So, I went to PGP with the necessary apparatus, a Nikon D50 with Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6 lens borrowed from my fren Jia Tong, since my lens is just too short for this special kind of photo-taking. Unluckily, I was so late that I missed their sketches. Hence, I could only show one picture here. The later two pics were from a very pretty gal I saw in Clementi McDonald around 12pm after the event. The pics were quite blur as I was pretending to shoot my fren sitting in front of me. Clearly, the camouflage was spotted, as the gal was confidently swaying her hair backwards to let me shoot from afar^^
Since the 300mm lens was on my hand, it's a good chance for me to shoot the full moon. The first pic was shot with my EOS 400D (50mm f/2.0 ISO100 RAW==10Mpixel) 4 months ago back in my hometown Kota Kinabalu. To compare with the second pic (300mm f/5.6 ISO200[max in Nikon D50] FINE==5Mpixel), it's not too hard to convince you that, "WoW! A tele lens is such powerful!" OK, nvm, im just crapping. Enjoy the last one. He is my fren Mun Keat. If you ever interested in the gal beside him, contact me^^ (I have to give credit to Mr Ng Tien Tjuen for his creativity in the last pic.)
![[ SIGN the PETITION ]](http://www.spca.org.my/petition/images/petition07.gif)
2 comments:
what?! How did the last picture happen??
anything can happen at any time
Post a Comment